Home >> Battery Tips
Laptop battery usage tips
1. A new battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use. Refer to the users?guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if a new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, close attention should be paid if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. So, it is necessary to have it checked by a qualified technician.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, it is then suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it.
To better use your battery, please take care of the precautions listed below:
1. Do not modify or disassemble.
2. Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3. Do not expose battery to water or other moist matters.
4. Do not pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the battery.
5. Do not place battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
6. Do not short circuit the terminals or store your battery pack with metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop Battery
Price : $70.90
Replacement For: 310-6321, 310-6322 3312-0340, 312-0348, 312-0349, 312-0350
HP NX6120 Laptop Battery
Price : $50.80
Replacement For: 3977809-001, PB994, PB994A, 398854-001, 364602-001
Acer TravelMate 4000 Laptop Battery
Price : $60.95
Replacement For: 4UR18650F-1-QC192, BT.T5003.001, BT.T5003.002, BT.T5005.001
Sony VGP-BPS2 Laptop Battery
Price : $46.80
Replacement For: VGP-BPL2, VGP-BPS2, VGP-BPS2A
Toshiba PA3399U-2BAS Laptop Battery
Price : $86.99
Replacement For: PA3399U-1BAS, PA3399U-1BRS, PA3399U-2BAS, PA3399U-2BRS, PA3400U-1BAS
HP NX7400 Laptop Battery
Price : $62.95
Replacement For: 361909-001, 361909-002, 372771-001, 381374-001, 395794-001, 395794-002